If you are interested in serving on a Township Board or Commission visit the Township website at www.northamptontownship.com/government/boards-commissions-committees for an application. Mail or email the completed application to Lisa Russo, Manager’s Office, 55 Township Road, Richboro, PA 18954, or to email@example.com. If you wish to drop it off you may do so in the large receptacle in front of the Administration Building. Questions can be submitted at the above email or by calling 215-357-6800 x201.
Select only two (2) Boards indicated by a 1 as your first choice and 2 as your second choice. Write 2021 or 2022 on the top of the form to indicate if you want an immediate appointment or to be considered for the 2022 openings. You may also write both if you would like to be considered for either year.
The following positions are available immediately. (2021)
- Building Code Board of Appeals (Must be an Engineer)
- Zoning Hearing Board (Alternate)
- Library Board – (2) Openings Available
The following positions are available for the 2022 year with appointments being made during the Board of Supervisors Re-organization on January 3, 2022:
- Building Code Board of Appeals – (Must be a Licensed Master Plumber)
- Historical Commission
- Library Board
- Bucks County Municipal Authority
- Parks and Recreation Board
- Planning Commission
- Veterans Advisory Commission
- Zoning Hearing Board