Are You New to Northampton Township?
Every municipality is different. Here are a few things to get you started in ours:
- Would you like to receive e-mail updates with Township news? If so, you may create an account here.
- Northampton Township is governed by a five-member Board of Supervisors. You may look here for information on the Board, including their schedule of monthly meetings. Minutes and agendas may be viewed here.
- Tax information is found here. Our Tax Collector may be reached by calling the Tax Office at 215-357-1343, with additional information here.
- Find out about voting and polling places here.
- For your questions regarding public water and sewer, you may call 215-357-8515 to contact the Northampton Bucks County Municipal Authority.
- Information about trash and recycling can be found here. You may also contact the Township’s contractor, J. P. Mascaro & Sons, at 800-432-1616.
- If you need to find out which day your trash will be picked up, consult the Township’s street listing here.